While we make every effort to ensure the information in the programme is correct, changes to schedules, cancellations and additions are ongoing. The website and app carry the latest information about events.
Here are the latest updates to make note of before you head out for the day…
* Update: Unfortunately Msaki has had to cancel her PLATINUMB HEART performance today as she is ill. She’s resting her voice today to make sure she’s brilliant for tomorrow. Please contact the Box Office to exchange your ticket or for a refund.
Story time at NELM at 10:30 and 15:30 – Stories for children at the Story amphitheatre
- Stronger than Lion by Sindiwe Magona read by Kirsty Fleming at 10:30
- Zog by Julia Donaldson read by Jeannie McKeown
What I Learned From… at Yellowwood Terrace (Monument) at 16:00
- Jitterbugs on 1 and 2 July has been replaced by a children’s workshop because of the unavailability of a cast member due to an emergency. All other performances remain as advertised. Ticket holders can attend the workshops, request a refund from the Monument Box Office or exchange their tickets for the performances on 3, 4 and 6 July.
- The Little One – The first performance on 2 July at 10:00 is free
- What the Dickens! at the B2 Arena – The performance on 8 July is at 12:00 (not 18:00 as advertised)
- Rat Race at NELM Theatre – The performance on 6 July at 09:30 has been moved to 5 July at 13:00
- Funny You Should Say That – The first performance on 30 June at 16:30 is a 2-for-1 show
- My Grandfather’s Shoe at NG Kerk Hall – Final performance is on 6 July at 14:00 (not 5 July as advertised)
- Isikhalo Sam, My Children at B2 Arena –Ticket prices have been reduced to R30 / R27 / R26
- Pheko Ya Pula @ Gymnasium
- Call a Spade a Spade @ Scout Hall
- Where Are We Going? @ PJ’s
- Lost @ NG Kerk Hall
- My Boarding School – Ikanana @ NG Kerk Hall
- It’s Never too Late to Make a Change @ PJ’s
- I’m a Poet (Fringe Film) @ Ntsikana Room
Only single performances of these shows have been cancelled. All other performances are as advertised.