Updated: Saturday 7 July 12:20
While the National Arts Festival team makes every effort to ensure the information in the programme is correct, changes to schedules, cancellations and additions are ongoing. Please note that the performance information on the website and the NAF18 app should be considered the most up to date.
Find it here…
- DOGHOUSE has moved to the Monument – Find it in the B1 Annex (next door to Gallery in the Round, in the Monument’s basement). Shows every 30 mins. Only 5 seats per performance. BOOK HERE
New events and extra shows
- DAKAWA MUSIC SHOW – Dakawa Hall – 7 July 19:00 – Featuring Ntsiki Sishuba and Blaq Tye
- DR STEF’S SIDE-SPLITTING HYPNOSIS – City Hall – 7 July 12:00
- THUNDERBIRDS at the Albany Cabaret Club – 7 July at 20:00 – Tickets R50
The Thunderbirds are three hilarious JHB comedians. One of them is famous and the other two aren’t but all three accidentally flew to George instead of PE on their way to the festival.
- MMUSI MOREKHURE– TENOR IN CONCERT – The 18:00 show on 7 July is cancelled but the 14:00 show is still on.
Changes to Programme Listings
Exhibition Venue Changes
SHUTTER SPEED PHOTOGRAPHIC EXHIBITION – Janet Dredge, Elmarie Fennell and Bernard Mackenzie at The Highlander daily from 09:00 to 17:00.
VISUAL ART WORKSHOPS – Daily from 29 June to 8 July at the Carinus Annex – Details here: New in 2018: learn new skills in our art workshops
Regretfully, these events have been cancelled. Please apply for refunds at the Monument Box Office.
- TIA E – THE END (Theatre)
- SHATTERED DREAMS (Theatre)
- DAY OF ABSENCE (Theatre)
- DAKABOY (Music Theatre)
- THE LAST RESPECT (Theatre)
- THE WAY WE HEAL (Dance)
- ENDANGERED BODIES (Theatre)
- HALLUCINATION (Theatre)
- EMPTY STAGE (Theatre)