9am UPDATE: This competition is now closed. Thank you for your wonderful entries! We will be doing a draw shortly and the winner will be notified soon.
How would you like to win a VIP National Arts Festival experience for you and a partner? Flights, accommodation and free tickets! All you have to do is complete the sentence “You know you’re in Grahamstown when…” in the comments below. Entries close at 9am on THURSDAY.
- Return flights (from Durban, Cape Town or Joburg) plus a rental car for the duration of your stay OR we’ll give you R2 000 towards your travel and petrol costs if you choose to drive yourself.
- Two nights accommodation in Grahamstown at a 4-star guesthouse, on a bed-and-breakfast basis: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 July.
- Tickets to the hottest shows:
- Dylan Moran – Off the Hook (Saturday, 9.30pm)
- Pieter Dirk Uys – A Part Hate A Part Love (Sunday 7pm)
- PLUS … tickets to four other shows of your choice for you and your partner
Complete the sentence “You know you’re in Grahamstown when…” in the comments below. Please supply a valid email address.
Terms and conditions
- Only one entry per person allowed. Spammers (and trolls) will be disqualified.
- The winner will be selected from the valid entries. Please supply a valid email addresses.
- The prize is not transferable – one of the two people travelling must be the chosen winner.
- The accommodation is for two nights (4 and 5 July). Dates cannot be changed.
- Winner will be announced on the morning of Thursday 2 July. The judge’s decision is final.
- The four own choice tickets are subject to availability.